The school uniform is red/grey (trousers, skirts, dresses, jumpers, cardigans or sweatshirts) with white shirts, blouses and socks. Most items can be purchased at Casey's school wear in Blackfen www.caseysschoolwear.co.uk
We have our own red sweatshirts, white/red polo and T shirts with the school logo.
During hot weather, cotton dresses or shorts and T shirts in the uniform colours may be worn.
Children should wear black plain shoes and footwear which is safe and promotes good foot health: the soles and heels should be of modest depth. They should not be of the 'flip-flop' or 'sling-back' or similar style, nor made of wood or other rigid material. If Wellington boots are worn in inclement weather, you child should bring a change of footwear for use inside school.
When parents accept a place for their child at this school it is on the condition that they will actively support the wearing of a school uniform.
Children require a school book bag which can be purchased from the school office or Casey's. Children are not permitted to bring alternative bags to school as they are required to come to school in their PE kit.
P.E. Kit - children come into school in their PE kits on the days they have PE lessons.
- All children require red shorts and their house coloured T-shirts, bare feet or plimsolls. Please order from Casey's.
- Training shoes are not encouraged as they are primarily used as outdoor footwear.
- The wearing of jewellery is not permitted and long hair must be tied back.
- Much of course depends on the weather - in warm weather the same dress as above may be suitable.
- In the winter or during cooler weather black tracksuit bottoms are to be worn and a sweatshirt in their house colour plus sports shorts.
- Trainers or plimsolls may be worn in the playground.
All PE kit is available from Casey's School Uniform Shop in Blackfen.
Children need a one-piece costume and must wear a swimming hat and take a towel. Goggles are not permitted. Children will have to remove any ear-rings.
Swimming hats are required and a non-negotiable following the health and safety policy of the swimming venue.